Building for the Future
The Building Surveying Department is an exciting recent expansion to our team, providing a full range of Building Survey and Architectural services to both existing and new clients.
Professional advice on building and property related issues is available either in conjunction with other services offered by Allied Souter & Jaffrey, such as Quantity Surveying, or as an independant, stand alone instruction. We aim to offer clients friendly and professional advice at competitive rates, resulting in a more approachable and affordable surveying and architectural service.
Building Surveying has an important and essential association with commercial and historic property however it is equally relevant to smaller scale domestic property advice. Whether undertaking a small, traditional building survey, specifying repairs, alterations and refurbishment works or managing large scale commercial projects, we have the experience and would be delighted to provide assistance.
We encourage potential clients, property owners/occupiers, developers and other professional advisors to consult us at an early stage of any project or proposal, so that we may provide guidance on the possible services required, such initial advice usually being input free of cost. This allows clients to make early informed decisions relating to their building or development plans, which we hope will result in our being retained on a long term and mutually beneficial basis.
Please contact Helen Matheson in our Inverness office on 01463 239494, for any information on the following services:-
- all types of Building Survey
- analysis of building defects
- advice on building related legal matters
- planned maintenance
- insurance claims advice and clients agent/administrator role
- measured surveys
- lease plans
- site appraisal
- preparation of schedules of condition or dilapidations
- accessibility audits
- project monitoring
- identifying, specifying, tendering, procuring & managing construction works
- feasibility studies
- contract administration
- graphic/illustrative presentation work
- public consultation services
- advice on repairs, alterations and refurbishment
- design and new build
- renovation, restoration and conversion